Monday, May 23, 2011

hat3 something....

Gamble....Gamble....Gamble....
U all think go Genting Gamble really can win money???
if really can win,then have a lot of ppl will be come "Rich" dont Poor People already.
Nowdays have a lot of ppl from "Rich" be come "Poor"...U all know rit3???
go "Genting Gamble" same as u all buy "4D,Magnum,ToTo",will lost ur money too...
even U all "Win" already...oso cant close How much U all Lost at there before.

I DiDn't understand,Last time u all will told me...
that Gamble not good....
dont Gamble...
but now u all every week oso will go Genting Gamble...
why why why....
i know u all earn more Money...but not the way for giving the Money to Genting.
***PlEASE La,dont go GEnting GAmble,the chance Give u all is LOst not WIn..***

i like last time my family...wit my parents feeling.."went i is Kids"
i dont like now feeling....
all not same already..
"I Dont like,I Dont Like,I Dont Like...I really Dont Like."T^T

Because of this i dont like to Stay at home,
Have a lot of reason that I feel all Change already...
that why i like to go out wit my Boyfriend will be more "Happy"...
stay at home...

No comments:

Post a Comment